Monday, December 13, 2010

Future Posts

Message to those who are viewing this blog
Now that the 2010 Cambodia Medical Mission trip has concluded I will be focusing my work on this blog towards posting photos and videos of events that occurred each day.  I want to make an record of what happened.  I will post them chronologically, going back and filling in days that were missed.  Right now I am posting photos/videos of Sunday, Nov. 28.  So, if you are interested, you can check back from time to time to see the new photos/videos/commentary that I will be adding.  I hope this is a blessing to you.
Regarding Video Testimonies
I also want to add one comment about video testimonies of healings and salvations that occurred on the mission trip.  I think this should be understood by all, but just in case...the purpose of these video testimonies is to make much of Jesus Christ.  It is not about the man, the person who is sharing the testimony, it is about Jesus who is the One doing all the work.  We on the team are simply given the privilege to be used by Jesus to carry out His work.  I can vouch for each testimony that the event you are hearing described really did occur, no matter how miraculous it may seem to you.  These things are true, it is not embellished or magnified in anyway.  If anyone has any questions about these testimonies feel free to send me an email at kurt@kdwa.us.  I would be very happy to respond to your comments or questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment