Thursday, November 11, 2010

Crosses †

Bob Cadwell made 1,070 crosses to be handed out at the medical clinics we will be conducting in Cambodia.  What a wonderful idea!  Bob and I attend the same church, Missionary Alliance Church, Marion, NC. 

The crosses will serve as a tangible reminder of Who touched their lives.  My many thanks to brother Bob who has served the Lord Jesus by laboring over these crosses with love! 
I believe God will take brother Bob’s gift and multiply it a thousand times.  Last year it is estimated that we touched the lives of about 8,000 people.  So, I will have to use discretion on handing out these crosses.  

Right now I am thinking about the many children who come to the Medical Clinics. Some of them come with their parent or guardian.  I believe many do not have a parent or guardian and come on their own.  I believe I may focus on giving these crosses to the children.   If you are led by the Lord to pray, when the image of these crosses and the children come to your mind please pray that God would use these crosses to point whomever has received it to Jesus Christ.







No comments:

Post a Comment