Monday, November 15, 2010

Just a note regarding the man who was stooped over with back pain...

I wanted to add something to the video post of the man who came for prayer who was stooped over with back pain.  I wanted to let you know that I took that video well into the day, I don't really remember the time but I do remember that I had been working hard on the pharmacy for a long time.  You see, last year I was pretty much responsible for the pharmacy table. When we pulled up to the site for the clinic it was my job to get the pharmacy table set up.  Needless to say, when the clinics began I was busy as a bee!  But on the day I took that video I realized all of a sudden, "This clinic is going by so fast and you haven't taken enough pictures yet!"
What I wanted to add to the story about the man who was stooped over is that I remember seeing him throughout the day walking around like that.    When we show up at a clinic the people are already there, they have been expecting us.  When we show up we give each person a card with a number on it.  Then they come through the line getting treatment from the Doctors, medicines from the pharmacy and then prayer according to their number.  This man had been at the clinic for a while, I remember seeing him here and there walking around stooped over like that. I just wanted to add that part to the story.  I am very glad he was healed of his back problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment