Sunday, November 14, 2010

Please Pray

For those of you who feel led by the Lord to do so, I would ask you to please put this mission trip on your daily prayer list. Please pray.  I believe in prayer.  The thing that I desire most in preparation for this trip is prayer. The thing that I desire most during this trip is prayer.  There is power in prayer and I know that God delights in the prayers of His people.

Please pray for the people that we will be ministering to at these medical clinics.  Pray that God's mighty hand will be at work among these people. That their lives will be touched by Jesus Christ. That those who have physical ailments will be healed.  And that many will be saved, born again by the Spirit of God, freed from the power of darkness and brought into the Kingdom of the Lord Jesus! (Colossians 1:13)

No comments:

Post a Comment