Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Second Clinic - Tuesday, Nov. 30

We conducted our second medical clinic today in a public primary school in a village about 15 kilometers from Kampong Chnang.  We had devotions first during which Dr. Nelson shared his ministry in India.  Then we ate and headed off to the clinic arriving around 10:00 AM.  The drama team presented their drama first while we set up the pharmacy tables and triage centers.  We were able to use the classrooms for our clinic which really help move things along quite a bit. We set up the chiropractors' tables and the triage center in one school room building, then right beside it was the pharmacy table, then in a room beside that we wet up the prayer line.  Everything flowed smoothly, I believe we saw a lot of patients although I do not know the count.  The pharmacy was well organized and we had plenty of help, we were able to keep up filling the orders.   The prayer line needed help from time to time and I helped in the prayer line along with John Clark.  We all saw God move in the lives of the people in the prayer line, and what a blessing to see God work and touch the lives of these needy people!
I want to be able to post some more information and photos on the Team but there is not enough time.  I ill post some photos of the clinic today on the "photos" tab.  Then, I must prepare for devotions (it is my turn to lead the devotions in the morning) and go to bed. Each day is draining and after we eat in the evening many are very ready for bed (including me)!

No comments:

Post a Comment