Monday, November 29, 2010

First Medical Clinic near Kampong Chnang - Monday, Nov. 29

Logistics
We left Phnom Penh today around 8:00 AM and drove for 2 hours (100 kilometers) to Kampong Chnang.  We dropped off our luggage at the Sovann Phum Hotel and drove another hour (58 kilometers) to our first medical clinic around 11:35 AM.  It was conducted at a Church founded by TransformAsia, the pastor is Ps Sarom and the name of the village is Kdol village.  When we arrived at the medical clinic the drama team conducted their drama. We ate lunch while they did that. Then we had our medical clinic.  It started around 1:00 PM and ended at 6:00 PM. I was exhausted.  We rode back to our hotel, one hour drive (58 kilometers), my head drooped and napped all the way back.  I skipped dinner to go to my room and shower and post to the blog. I will get to bed early tonight.  Tomorrow morning we have devotions at 7:00 AM, breakfast at 7:45 AM and then off to the clinic.  I will post as many photos as I can of the day on the tab "Photos."  The internet was slow yesterday and does not allow time to upload photos and videos.  We'll see what happens.
Fruit
The clinic went well.  All aspects went well, from the triage by the medical doctors, to the pharmacy table to the prayer line.  I worked in the pharmacy from 1:00 to 3:30 and then from 3:30 until 6:00 serving in the prayer line.  Many individuals for whom I prayed stated that the pain or problem they were experiencing was gone after prayer.  I am glad that the Lord Jesus touched their lives and pray that many will come to know Jesus as their  personal Lord and Savior.  Many who came through the prayer line were attendees or members of the pastor Ps Sarom's church and stated they were believers in Jesus.  I hope and pray that many truly did know the Lord Jesus, and if they did not that their lives were impacted by Jesus today.  Many came through the prayer line of course who did not know about Jesus Christ. Many of them were touched by the Lord.  The Team worked well together today and it was a blessing!
Photos
Look on the Photo page.

No comments:

Post a Comment